Apple Construction Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple Corp who is who

+19
Eroxa Rondii
paulmc
Blastfizzle
Shelster
jwf2000
Yllaan
Yggdrassill M
Hendo3PO
AveKumiko
Sophia Bernon
Seren Ceinder
William Orion
Draken Kharn
blouzed
Farrell
Hoknath
Okaidanoo
Guyuti
Anna
23 posters

Go down

Apple Corp who is who Empty Apple Corp who is who

Post  Anna Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 am

Seasons Greetings and Salutations,

Hoknath had a good idea posting his main and Alts so we'll start an official Apple character sheet so any new people ( or existing people ) know who is who bounce List a brief description of what the toon does best (miner, orc pilot etc)
Post below with your toons and I'll keep updating this thread.

P.S If your main is not in Apple then you don't have to list them if you don't want to as us Directors know anyway Suspect

Skoshi (sold the toon but peeps still call me skoshi ) Aitkin Drum - combat character in Shade.
Anna Drum - Miner, builder, Reasercher, Cap Pilot, Freighter
CynoBitch1 - Cyno Toon.
Anakin Drum - Hi-sec freighter webber toon

Anna

Back to top Go down

Apple Corp who is who Empty Re: Apple Corp who is who

Post  Guyuti Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 am

Guyuti..... Capital Ship Builder... Cosmos Item Builder .... Prober.... Freighter Pilot... Jump Freighter Pilot..... Trader.... R&D Agents
Willow Kea ..... Science alt ..... Invention... Tech 2 and Tech 3 Production. R&D Agents
Sarah Shadow... Orca Pilot.... Maxed Hulk Pilot....
NathanNever80 ... Maxed out Hulk Pilot

I also have out of corp alts that are 2 x R&D Agents and 4 x Cov ops + Cyno 5 Pos Gunners.....

Guy

Last edited by Guyuti on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guyuti

Back to top Go down

Post  Okaidanoo Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 am

main is Okaidanoo pvp/carrier char out of corp - will be joining soon(when i get round to it - too busy mining drunken)
Kimi Onatah - industrial pilot - skilling towards hulk
Ellie Jane - combat - training for Amarr recons + hacs/Hauler 22k bestower (NOW TRAINING FOR ORCA)

Last edited by Okaidanoo on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Okaidanoo
Okaidanoo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoknath Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 am

Main: Hoknath Pvp/carrier (almost dread) also some invention
Tual Masok : miner (hulk/Mack) builder/inventor can use itty 5 and t2 haulers
Waybee: hauler/freighter /Starbace defence 5....etc

Hoknath

Back to top Go down

Post  Farrell Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 am

Farrell Devin - Miner. Currently in a retriever working on getting into a Hulk. After getting into a hulk and maxing anything that will increase my mining yield will work on being a refiner.

Farrell Hauler - Mining Support. Currently in an Iteron IV. working towards getting into an Orca. After getting into the orca will get mining support skills and items. After that will probably work on getting a rorqual and possibly a freighter after that.

Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post  blouzed Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 am

This is my mining char, I have an Alt named Archos Siniea, but he's way over in the Torvi area... I might bring some of his stuff over here if it proves useful.

blouzed

Back to top Go down

Post  Draken Kharn Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 am

Hey this is my mining character, got the mining bug a few months back put my pvp's corp doesnt do mining so im here to have a laugh, meet people and earn some iskies! In RL im 22 and at uni in liverpool!

Draken Kharn

Back to top Go down

Post  William Orion Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey guys

After many years in EVE I finally decided to try something other than PvP, so have created a new account just for industry. I'm actually kind of excited about it. Will be a nice break to get away from some of the politics involved with being an Officer in a large 0.0 alliance. At any rate, I know crap all about Industry. Though I am going to skill for mining as a means of income and then possibly move in to manufaturing or research much later on down the road. As such, any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. On the other hand, I have flown PvP not stop since roughly 2003/4 on one toon or another. So any questins you have in that regards, feel free to ask.

William Orion > Member: Apple Construction > industry toon Currently maxing learning then on to Mining Superstar.

Dominique Orion > Member: Dark Rising, IT Alliance > Gallente PvP alt, Force Recon and Black Ops learning tree

Xanthippie Orion > Main > Member and Officer: Dark Rising, IT Alliance > Everything under the Caldari Sun.

William Orion

Back to top Go down

Post  Seren Ceinder Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi there!

This is my first EVE character, so forgive me if I'm a bit slow on some of the terminology/normal operations. I really enjoyed mining in my newbie ship and tutorial missions, so I decided to specialize in it. Right now, I've gotten my Retriever and basic refining skills up to par. Still have a long way to go to get the Hulk and optimize everything, but I'd say for only playing for a few weeks I'm doing pretty good.

Looking forward to working with you.

-Seren

Seren Ceinder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Bernon Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am

Hi

My main (Sophia Bernon) is a miner (Ret atm).
My alt (Linneah Bernon) is the hauler (Hoarder atm).

Name: Andrée.
Living in the middle of sweden.
20 y.o.
Studying "Master of Science in Engineering - Computer Engineering" on
Midsweden University in Sundsvall. (So I can probably be online most evenings Razz )

Sitting by my computer (or another computer) most of my "free" time, sadly enough.

And I think that is everything there is about me Razz

Sophia Bernon

Back to top Go down

Post  AveKumiko Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 am

My main is Ave Kumiko

I've come back to eve after about a year off. Right now I am training into a mining barge, followed shortly by a freighter. I have a LOT of experience living in 0.0 (high sec makes me nervous, lol) and have done just about everything except mining and logistics (moving stuff around and marketting), so if you have any questions about 0.0 or lowsec or need advice, please don't hesitate to ask. I also have a whole lot of good fittings left over from back in the day, so let me know if you need help getting your ship equipped.
AveKumiko
AveKumiko

Back to top Go down

Apple Corp who is who Empty Hendo alts :-)

Post  Hendo3PO Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Hendo3PO - My misguided Main ...
Shkameru - Orca/Hulk toon
Strike Rouge - Freighter/hulk toon
IndependantWoman - cyno alt

I hail from Glasgow, Scotland.
Hendo3PO
Hendo3PO

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoknath Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 pm

additional personal info:

29 years old, swedish pharmacist living in Oslo, Norway

Hoknath

Back to top Go down

Post  Yggdrassill M Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 am

main: Yggdrassill M - miner, special/black ops, freighter
alt: Brandichii - hauler, miner

I prefer mining and I can use tech II deep core strip miners and crystals. Also can mine ice with tech II miners and get a pretty good refine.

Yggdrassill M

Back to top Go down

Post  Yllaan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:53 am

Since noone else has started this topic, i thought id get the ball rolling,

Hi my name is Yllaan ( well its the wifes name actually, but it keeps her quiet that i involve her in my gaming ), I live in North Scotland ( the highlands) with my GF and our 6 month old son.

Been an avid gamer since....ummm a long while ago, 34 years old, used to work in construction, but due to a work accident im pretty much fecked and cant work, but i can play lots of eve so its kinda a win situation.

I have 4 chars in APPCI

Yllaan ( Hulk)
Seorias (Hulk)
Snowraith (Orca pilot)
Airotci (Hauler)

All i can say is i hope to help APPCI grow, and help its members develop in their chosen fields.

Well onto the next person, cya in game

P.S i posted this in the wrong place originally DOH!!!!
Yllaan
Yllaan

Back to top Go down

Apple Corp who is who Empty jwf2000

Post  jwf2000 Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 am

Hello my name is Jason, I am a 22yr old Electrician & Volunteer Fire Fighter from Connecticut. I currently only have 1 toon to play with but hopefully more to come. So for now my main is jwf2000, he was recently given to me by my good friend kepaloha.

I am coming off of a 3 year break from eve so there is a lot for me to learn. Jwf can pilot gallente BS's/BC's/Iteron mk 5/freighters/transport ships and caldari cruisers (1day left to cald cruiser 4) most of his skills are in industry as he used to be a hauler for kepaloha's mains.

My future plans are to get jwf the ability to fly a hulk, he is about 1d from astrogeology 4 so eventually he'll get there, for the time being you will find me mining in my mega or hauling for kep. As for after the hulk I'm not sure what path I want jwf to take, that will be a decision for later on.

See you in the fields. =)

jwf2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelster Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 am

Hey all

RL name is Paul and I am 36 and currently serving in the Royal Navy, where I am a Chief Petty Officer Engineering Technician (Weapon Engineer). Have been doing this job for 13 years nearly and currently work fixing comms gear on a frigate.

I only have 1 toon to play with in EVE as get very confused with just one and could not keep 2 or 3 on the go. Played EVE when it first started but had a 3ish year gap due to work commitments and an ex wife. All settled down now and new wife understanding of the other woman in our relationship.

My toon is industrialist, with not bad leadership skills and also quite good at the old scanning thing. For those nosey parkers amongst us (me included) here is the link to my current stats
Shelster Stats

Have been trying to work on my non carebear side, but keep getting sucked back to the happy times of mining. Am going to start producing some stuff soon and my main aim is to finally be able to afford an Orca.

Hope to get out on corp ops and hope to see you all out and about

Safe flying
Shelster
Shelster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastfizzle Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm 20 years old and I come from Czech republic. I am in the military, I study at an officer academy.
I can fly Hulk, Blackbird (a ECM cruiser), and I am currently training for T2 Drake.

Blastfizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  paulmc Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

Hi, I'm a 29 year old network engineer from southport in north west of england. Just started playing eve properley in november after about a 4 year break. Me and a friend started playing in about 2005/06 he carried on for a while and I stopped. I forgot all my usernames, passes and email addresses for my old account so he gave me his (paulmc). He skilled up quite a bit in mining so i've carried on his legacy and I must say I find mining quite therapeutic, is that weird?

I don't have any alts.

I'd prefer it if people call me by my rl name joe in game and not paul (my friends name lol).

I can fly a hulk with t2 mod strips and I am currently training for the resource harvester elite certificate. I also have a myrmidon, vexor and a thorax.

Thanks to Kimi for giving a nice home in the Eve universe and thanks to all I have met so far for giving me a warm welcome. I will contribute as much as I can to helping the corp move forward, but getting on eve can be a bit hard at times as I have a lot of RL commitments, I try my best to play a few evenings a week for about 2 or 3 hours (if the missus is on night shifts at weekends then i'd be on from the time the baby goes to sleep until I pass out lol).

paulmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Eroxa Rondii Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 am

Hi, Ill keep this short and sweet....

Eroxa Rondii = Main character, initially began training in combat skills and most lately industry/mining when i joined Accpi.

I am a RL friend of Aitkin Drum/Anna Drum and a RL younger brother of Okaidanoo/Kimi Onatah/Ellie Jane.

Ive been in eve since May 2005 with a now sold character = OrxaGrondii and my alt was OrxZeena. (both sold)

So now I am all singular, tis just me. Look forward to making a growing and prosperous contribution to apple corp.

Fly safe
o/

Eroxa Rondii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Streaker Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

Hiya guys,

Sun Streaker in my main and only. Fly a hulk and currently working on my Orca skills.

Also like mission running for a change and can fly a battle cruiser(Hurricane)

Look forward to learning alot with ya guys and having a good time. been doing alot of solo mining and im looking forward to the company

Sun Streaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Girl Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 am

Hi

For this corp my main char will be SpaceSlag. She is a pretty much maxed industrialist who can use all T2 Crystals as well as fly Hulk/Mack. She can make/invent pretty much most stuff up to T2 cruisers. Also my Rorqual pilot.

Secondary alt will be Artora. Maxed Hulk/Mack pilot currently working on all the T2 crystals Smile

I have 3 other main chars that are not in Apple but you may see them, they are Del Girl, Kelly O'Connor and SynOld. 2 of these are my titan pilots that can be used if Guyuti needs, he knows how to ask!

Del

Last edited by Del Girl on Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Del Girl
Del Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi McLovin Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 am

Del Girl wrote:I have 2 other main chars that are not in Apple but you may see them, they are Del Girl, Kelly O'Connor and SynOld.

Shocked
Randi McLovin
Randi McLovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi McLovin Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 am

Randi McLovin - Hulk/Mackinaw/Skiff - working on crystal skills now
Thanatos/Obelisk
Anshar - Need iskies to buy one (anyone give me 4.5bil?)
Rorqual/Orca - when I buy the books I might acquire a Rorq
Randi McLovin
Randi McLovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minxy Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am

free bump Very Happy

Minxy Override is the character i have in APPLE Smile
I'm the current new guy to the corp >.>, been playing eve for a round 5 years. Started off a hardcore miner, joined a 0.0 alliance and slowly got into the pvp side of things. When said alliance started fail cascading, I joined with Shade. on my main. Haven't really done much mining for a while.

Minxy can fly Caldari haulers, hulk, buzzard, charon (has one located in orvolle) and thats about it Very Happy

my mains in Shade.
Morphed Override - my main run about PVP nub. Nothing capital wise, has mining and hauling skills, but rarely uses the mining now.
Desert Red - my capital nub, to poor to buy a mothership, but awesome enough in a carrier. Training for Jump Freighter now for POS logistics and then maybe onto a Golem.

Minxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down